Industrial Fiberglass Specialties Inc has over 70 years experience in fabrication, engineering and manufacturing technology expertise. In addition, we have earned our spot in the industry as a high quality fabricator for FRP composite products that has the lowest cost per year of service life! We are committed to prompt response, high quality and concern for the customer’s requirements. Our fabrications are designed to the specifications, laminate sequences, and resin matrix specifications up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit for our customers.
For example, we can provide corrosion resistant FRP composite pipe as small as 3/8" diameter. So, if your clients need 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" diameter FRP composite pipe, fittings and flanges -- we have it! Also, we can provide and replace adapters to Victaulic, PVC, Dresser, and other manufacturers' FRP composite pipe and fittings, quick disconnect fittings, and hose barb adapters.
Our distributors and partners know there are times when customers need a rush order for breaks or for completion of on-time projects. That's where we come in to provide you with exceptional service and expedited shipping. By us offering this “ESP program,” you will keep the loyalty of existing or new clients and avoid downtime or penalties for them.
Industrial Fiberglass Specialties, Inc uses only North American raw materials in our production. This means only first grade, never off-grade, second or imported quality; thus, we are keeping quality control over our products!
Call today at (937) 222-9000 to see what Industrial Fiberglass Specialties, Inc can do for you and your clients' next projects.
Repair services are available for existing FRP applications. These include inspection/consultation services as well as repair or replacement of worn out and damaged chemical service fiberglass reinforced plastics. We are also able to provide crews for new installations.
Floor Grating and Stair Tread - FRP:
- Both hand lay up and pultruded styles available in either sheet form or customized to your requirements
- Structural components and safety hand rails provided as stock sizes or custom sizes
- Installation available
Pipe - FRP:
- 1/2" through 200" diameter
- Elastomeric liners available
- Filament wound or contact molding
- FRP armoring of thermoplastic pipe
- Abrasion resistant lining with special resin systems
Corrosion resistant paint coatings for protection of structural steel, exteriors of pickling and plating tanks, fume ducts, and stacks made of:
- Vinyl Industrial Paint
- FRP armoring of thermoplastic pipe
Duct - Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic:
- Conductive and abrasion resistant liners
- Round duct up to 156" diameter
- Sprinkler and explosion blow out protectin
- Rectangular duct custom made to requirements
Pultruded Structural Shapes - FRP:
- Available in stock lengths or fabricated to your needs
- Wide Flange "I" beams
- Flat sheet and strip
- FRP nuts and bolts
- Angle, channel, square, and round tube
Secondary Containment Systems:
- Pipe in pipe containment systems
- Tank in Tank containment systems
- Can fabricate or line dike and trenches with chemically resistant material to contain a leak or spill
- Design, build, and certification capabilities
Tanks - FRP:
- Round filament wound or contact molded through 14" diameter in factory sizes
- Segmented and field erected for larger sizes
- Custom made rectangular tanks of contact molding available
Can provide items produced by:
- Resin transfer molding
- Centrifugal casting
- Injection molding of thermoset plastic resins
Distributor and authorized installer of chemical resistant Glassflake lining material. This material is used for new and repair linings of concrete, stell, and FRP tanks and primary containment systems as well for secondary containment linings on tank farm and pipe requirements.
Tanks - Regular:
Steel round or rectangular with the following linings available:
- Chemical resistant fiberglass
- Acid Brick
- Chemical resistant Glassflake
- Thermoplastic sheet coating
- High Quality chemical resistant floor protections systems
- Available in liquid form or as an installed finished product
- Tailored to meet plant needs from general god appearance to severe chemical resistance
- Impervious monolithic corrosion
Able to machine metal and composite materials according to your specifications to achieve:
- Surface finish
- Structural form
- Dimensional tolerance