- Ensuring application and production of all necessary military markings in accordance with MIL-STD-129 and all required packaging in accordance with ASTM-3951
- Ship the completed military items to the specified destination, via the mode of transportation identified by the customer.
- MIL-STD-2073 Standard Practice for Military Packaging
- Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
- Click here for Capabilities Statement
- Cage Code: 4DG84
- Tax ID Number: 38-2156104
- Duns Number: 08-394-2607
*Classified as a Small Business
- 221330 - Steam and Air Conditioning Supply
- 326220 - Rubber Hose Manufacturing
- 332911 - Industrial Valve Manufacturing
- 332912 - Fluid Power Valve and Hose Fitting Manufacturing
- 332913 - Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing
- 332996 - Fabricating Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 423510 - Plumbing Fixtures and Accessories
- 423710 - Pipe, Tube, and Rigid Tubing
- 423720 - Hose and Flexible Tubing
- 423730 - Hose, Pipe, Tube, Lubrication, and Railing Fittings
- 423840 - Industrial Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
Our Macomb Group Government Activities team is ready to service you.
Call us toll free: 888.756.4110
Hours: M-F, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Fax us: 586-274-4125
The Macomb Group
Government Activities Division
6600 E. 15 Mile Road
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312
Locations: Visit a Macomb Group Location near you.
The Macomb Group - BUILT TO SAY YES.