A Leading Pipe Nipple, Pipe Fitting, and Pipe Supplier Since 1977, Quality Pipe Products has provided cutting and threading pipe for distribution to the Plumbing and Pipe, Valve and Fitting trades. Quality Pipe Products is located just minutes from Detroit, Michigan and ships throughout the United States and Canada.
Our facility in New Boston, Michigan is 87,000 square feet and fully stocked with pipe, pipe nipples, and pipe fittings in carbon steel, malleable iron, black iron, brass, red brass, copper, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Carbon Welded Steel Pipe
- Schedules 40 and 80. Black and Galvanized
- Threaded and Coupled -1/2" through 2" diameters
- Plain end -1/8" through 4" diameters
- Ten Foot lengths -1/2" through 2" diameters
A-106 Seamless Pipe
- Schedules 40, 80, 160, XXH
- Black and Galvanized (quantities limited)
- Plain end only
Stainless Steel Pipe
- Schedules 10, 40 and 80 welded.
- Schedules 40, 80, (160 and XXH, quantities limited)
- 1/8" through 6" diameters
- Grade T304 and T316, Imported and Domestic
Red Brass Pipe
- Schedules 40 and 80. 1/8" through 4" diameters
- Twelve foot lengths. Plain end
Chrome Plated Red Brass Pipe
- Schedule 40. 1/4" through 2" diameters
- Threaded (Hospital style threading)
- Six foot lengths