Delta Faucet Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation, one of the world's leading manufacturers of home improvement and building products, as well as a leading provider of services that include the installation of insulation and other building products.
Delta Faucet Company's Mission
To provide branded faucets and related solutions that consumers and business partners cannot live without.
At Delta Faucet Company we value:
- Mutual respect and caring for people: our employees and their families, customers, suppliers, shareholders and communities.
- Passion for excellence in all that we do.
- High ethical and moral standards that lead to honesty and integrity in fulfilling our internal and external commitments and living up to our responsibilities for quality and continuous improvement.
- High level of individual accountability within teams resulting in a positive work environment and outstanding business results.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that willingly embraces learning and change and accepts sensible risk.
- Open and honest communications, listening and responding that defines expectations, recognizes the efforts of others and provides regular, constructive feedback.
- Competitive spirit in all the things we do that allows us to have fun while we work hard to attain our goals.
As a company that delivers water every day to residential and commercial buildings, Delta Faucet Company places a high priority on products that address today's environmental concerns, such as accessibility to water, water conservation and water quality. To that end, Delta Faucet invests in internal processes and systems that provide innovative solutions and ensure exceptional customer satisfaction.
From the beginning, Delta has sought out innovative solutions to help people use water in better ways. These smart features, found across our offering, are helping to improve the lives of more and more people every day.
With Touch2O™ Technology it doesn’t matter if you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, tap anywhere on the spout or handle and the water is running.
You’re sure to fall in love with just one touch. The intuitive tap technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch — anywhere on the faucet’s body or handle.
So, when hands are messy during meal prep or clean-up, Touch2O™ Technology helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria — simply touch the faucet body with your wrist or forearm.
Touch2O™ Technology can also help you conserve water. As you prepare food or wash up in the sink, just tap the Touch2O™ faucet to keep water from running when you don’t need it. Then just touch it again to start the water flowing again.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Diamonds are the hardest substance known to man, and DIAMOND™ Seal Technology takes full advantage of this property. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating to bring you a faucet built to last up to 5 million uses – plus it keeps water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants.
With its durable components and simple construction, a DIAMOND Seal Technology faucet lasts 10 times longer than the industry standard (ASME 112.18.1, 500,000 cycles). One-piece InnoFlex® waterways with PEX-C tubing make DIAMOND Seal Technology faucets simple to install.
The handle limit stop on Delta’s DIAMOND™ Valve cartridge makes it easy to limit the range of the handle motion for hot water from full flow to a 50/50 mix. This feature is the smart choice to protect sensitive skin from scalding.
MagnaTite™ docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use.
The pull-down spray wand comes free with a gentle tug and gives you total flexibility. The hose extends and retracts without friction points, fed by gravity. The toggle button on most wands featuring MagnaTite allows you to switch between aerated spray and stream modes.
As you raise the wand to dock it, the magnet embedded in the spout pulls the wand precisely into place. So unlike other pull-downs that tend to droop over time, MagnaTite keeps your pull-down faucet looking picture perfect.