Our Pick Heaters Products Include
- Steam » Specialty / Other
In 1945, Pick Heaters developed and patented a unique concept of Direct Steam Injection Heating. The original approach has remained unaltered...keep it simple and self-stabilizing, minimize moving parts and make it completely reliable regardless of operating environment. It is this design philosophy that has Pick at the heart of heating for over 60 years in industries ranging from pulp and paper to food, chemical and pharmaceutical processing.
Out of this philosophy has come a continuous flow of refinements and innovations.
• Pick was the first direct steam injection (DSI) company to introduce a 3A certified Sanitary Heater in 1984 and was also the first DSI company to offer a pilot scale version especially for R&D.
• Pick is the only DSI company to offer a true Variable Flow design for multiple use points and on/off applications.
Pick Heaters has a worldwide network of qualified engineers along with its highly qualified factory staff to work with you to design a process heating system to meet your specific requirements. Pick's international certifications include: CRN/Canada, CE/Europe, SA/Sweden, and TÜV/Germany.
• Pick's BX heater is a truly innovative, self cleaning-design for industrial starch cooking and slurry heating.
• Pick's fabricated heaters allow for flow rates and pressures far above the norm - up to 25,000 gpm or 1,400 PSIG. They also conform to existing piping from 1/2 to 32 inches and beyond.
• Over 20 years ago Pick expanded its scope of supply to include custom designed, packaged systems including skid mounted pumps, instrumentation and other ancillary equipment to meet customers needs.
• Now, through PCD (Pick Custom Design) you can combine Pick's experience in heat transfer and packaging to meet all your process heating needs - direct or indirect heat transfer systems.