Our Mueller Company Products Include
- A.W.W.A Products » A.W.W.A. Valves
Preferred Source for Water Distribution Products
for more than 150 years...
Since 1857, the Mueller name has been known for innovative Water Distribution Products of superior quality. We are North America’s largest and only full-line supplier of potable Water Distribution Products. Our products are used throughout the water system from source to customer.
- Resilient wedge gate valves to 48”
- Butterfly valves to 48”
- Fire hydrants - dry barrel, post and flush styles including the most widely sold hydrant in North America
- Fire Hydrant Security – a type to fit any budget or need, including 24/7 infiltration prevention
- Corporation valves – ball, plug, and ground key styles
- Curb valves - ball, plug, and ground key styles
- Curb boxes
- Service saddles – bronze, ductile iron and stainless steel
- Meter valves - ball, plug, and ground key styles
- Meter setters – copper, iron bar in hundreds of styles
- Meter boxes – PVC and cast iron, including style for extreme cold
- Check valves – bronze and cast iron
- Insulated service fittings – for any location along the line
- Brass service pipe fittings – for virtually any application
- Drilling & tapping machines – the most widely sold brand
- Combined drills & taps
- Drilling machines – Many types, manual or power, large or small
- Shell cutters
- Stainless steel pipe repair clamps
We catalog thousands of items to suit the needs of virtually any water system application, and for use with any water main or service line pipe material. Mueller Water Distribution Products are available through Authorized Mueller Stocking Distributors in all parts of the United States, and are sold around the world through qualified representatives.
Our Mission Statement
The basis for the Company's success and acceptance as a leader since its founding in 1857 can be summarized in a single word: Integrity. Mueller strives to approach its markets with quality products, in an open and forthright manner. We seek to employ competent, professional people, capable of fulfilling the needs and expectations of our customers. We endeavor to develop and sell products which deliver more value than similar products available through other sources. Our goal is to foster relationships with our customers that will bring them back to Mueller Co. time and time again. Only by contributing measurably to our customers' success will Mueller Co. itself continue to be successful.
Greg Rogowski, President, Mueller Co.
The Mueller® Product...
- Is thoughtfully designed to make application and installation as easy and error-free as possible.
- Includes features intended to enhance maintainability and help assure that the full service life of the product is attained.
- Is backed by the Mueller engineering, manufacturing, sales training, and customer service staff to promote the purchaser's satisfaction before and after the sale.
- Benefits the purchaser with value that goes beyond the purchase price.