Our Intersan Products Include
- Plumbing » Wash Fountains
- INTERSAN is a premier producer of commercial and institutional restroom solutions worldwide, our products are focused on functionality and ergonomics. We support these with rigorous engineering methods coupled with an international customer support network.
- INTERSAN is a division of a Multinational Conglomerate serving the commercial and residential plumbing industry as well as the modular office furniture business. The Van Marcke Group employs over 1500 people worldwide with manufacturing and/or assembly operations in Belgium, France, Malta and the United States.
- INTERSAN headquarters and manufacturing operations are located in Kruishoutem, Belgium, with US sales and assembly located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Over 60 years of experience in the manufacturing of stainless steel and solid surface plumbing fixtures.
1938 - produced its first wash fountain of cast iron and enameled steel to facilitate hand washing and space efficiency in a factory environment.
1961 - In addition to a 1,000 ton press, installed the first 600-ton to deep draw stainless steel bowls into a parabolic form. Added a 300-ton press in 1984.
1986 through 1998 - Enhanced production operations with robotic painters, welders and polishers as well as the installation of multiple CNC machinery. Opened a solid surface operation in Malta.
2009 Intersan opened a Solid Surface plant in Phoenix, Arizona
- Dedicated to R&D, product and production engineering and quality leadership.
First to develop and market a battery operated passive infrared system. All other plumbing fixtures use active or sonic systems.
First to develop and market solid surface plumbing fixtures in 1989 - not followed by competition until the mid-1990's.
- Corporate commitment to delivery (3 to 5 days after receipt of order), service and continued growth.
- Continuous reinvestment in plant, equipment and R&D.
PATENTED PASSIVE DETECTION TECHNOLOGY
Intersan's Patented Passive Detection Technology is Engineered for Reliability.
- Heat from your hand activates the faucet. No finicky active infrared.
- Reliable: Not affected by foreign objects, passersby, light, reflection, or skin color.
- No critical setup required: Never under or over adjusted, three dimensional sensitivity field. Faucet can be activated from any angle.
- Saves water: Multiple no touch water and soap options available.
- Long battery life: 3-5 years depending on application based on average of 4,000 hand washings per month.
- ADA compliant
The industry's Longest-Lasting System Carries the Industry's Longest-Lasting Warranty
- Solidsan and stainless steel materials warranted for 5 years.
- All other Intersan components warranted for 3 years (excluding batteries and common wear such as diaphragms, washers, certain valves, etc.)
FAST INSTALLATION & DELIVERY
Fast Installation Cuts Labor Costs
- All systems are pre-plumbed and pre-assembled, 100 % air and water tested.
- Single trade installation for battery operated infrared systems. No electrical connections required.
- Products can be installed in 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
Fast delivery! Most systems shipped in 3-5 Days or Less.
SPACE SAVING DESIGNS
Intersan's Multi-user Systems Save Space and Solve Design Problems
- Intersan products are available in a variety of configurations. We have creative solutions for all of your design applications.
- Our systems save space compared to traditional lavatories and other lavatory systems.
Maintenance Costs Rising? Retrofit Your Entire Facility With Intersan
- Retrofit with Intersan and eliminate costly repairs on your current fixtures.
- Intersan is easy to retrofit. All systems are pre-plumbed and pre-assembled.
- Single trade installation
- Intersan systems use your existing plumbing. Because there are no electrical outlets or special plumbing modifications required, there are fewer connections to make.
- Intersan is reliable: valves and their components are made of durable brass and stainless steel, not plastic.
- Our technologically advanced fixtures are engineered with fewer components and require little maintenance.